Working in Club Vitae since September 2018
- Is currently in her 2nd year, studying Recreation & Leisure Management in Cork Institute of Technology (BBus)
- Gained her qualification in freestyle dance instruction accredited by IDTA in 2013.
- IWS Level 1 Pool Lifeguard in 2014.
- First Aid and AED Trained.
- Small Craft Safety and Lake Lifeguarding accredited by American Red Cross in 2016.
- Qualified in Gym Instruction and Group Exercise accredited by REPS Ireland in 2018.
- Qualified in Spinning, Bootcamp, Kettlebells and Circuit training also accredited by REPS Ireland in 2018.
- Will be completing her Personal training and Swim teaching qualifications in May 2019.
Interests and Hobbies
- Chloe loves travelling and has lived in Malta, America and various countries around Europe.
- She has a passion for dancing and attend Cambridge Performing Arts under a dance sponsorship at the age of 17. She is currently Chairperson of CIT Dance Society.
- Chloe has a big interest in water sports especially sailing and sea kayaking and is a qualified dingy sailor.
- She is the craziest dog lady you have ever met and her dog is her best friend.