Working in the Clayton Hotel Cork for over 10 years in total.
- Qualified in Beauty therapy in 2005 from Woodworth & Whelan Beauty College in Cork
- Obtaining both an ITEC CIBTAC & CIDESCO diplomas
- Worked in beauty salons, 4 stars and 5-star hotels in Ireland and Australia
Interest & Hobbies
- Loves travelling and seeing different parts of the world. She has been all around the country especially in 2010, when she went travelling for 18months.Living and working in different parts of Australia, also visiting Thailand, Singapore, and Fiji. New Zealand, Argentina, Chile and Brazil, a “trip of a lifetime” according to Aideen
- Her favourite treatments are facials and waxing. She loves the Guarana Scrub as it is a brightening product. It removes the dead skin to expose fresh skin cells immediately illuminating the skin
- She has great friends within the hotel that she calls her work family!!!
- Aideen loves her job, and the opportunity to meet new people that visit the hotel