Working in Club Vitae since October 2019
- Master in Teacher´s Formation. Polytechnic University, Madrid (Spain) 2018 – 2019.
- Degree in Science, Physical Activity and Sports. Polytechnic University, Madrid (Spain) 2013 – 2018.
- 200h Physical education teacher secundary school in practice. 2019. Máster formation.
- 200h Physical education teacher secundary school in practice. 2019. Degree formation.
- Experience and practice in matroswimming and Infat Aquatic Education, body balance and pilates coach, adaptive streaching and aquagym. Gimnasiarca 2017 – 2018.
- Personal Trainer. Luna challenge 2019
- Qualified in Gym Instruction and Group Exercise accredited by Polytechnic University, Madrid (Spain). 2017 – 2018.
- Lifeguard qualification, Polytechnic University, Madrid (Spain) 2013 – 2014.
Interests and Hobbies
Andrés is very keen on team and individual sports since childhood such as basketball, football, mountain sports and rugby, he is now playing in Cork Constitution FC.
He loves practising mountain sports like climbing or trekking, expecilly extreme sports like rafting, he has worked the last three summers as a kayak instructor in Spain (Alto Tajo)
He has a passion for travelling and learnning new languages and different cultures.
Andrés favourite hobbies are going to the mountain and camping in nature with friends and family.