Milly is a very energetic group fitness instructor and personal trainer who loves helping others reach their goals. With 5 years experience working in London, Poland and Ireland, she has a strong background in Aqua aerobics, spinning, pump, abs and circuit classes.
She is a mother of a 10 year old boy who gives her energy every day to keep positive.
- Fitness trainer Level 2 (IE level 4) 2015 Premier Training International – London Academy, UK
- Emergency First Aid at work Level 2 (IE level 4) 2015 Premier Training International – London Academy, UK
- Personal trainer 2017, Poland
- Instructor of dietetics and supplementation 2017, Poland
- Aqua fitness trainer, 2018 Ireland
- Spinning instructor, 2019 -ProFi Fitness School – County Cork
Interest and hobbies
Milly enjoys reading books, cooking, and visiting new places to learn about different languages and culture.