Tony is working with Club Vitae since August 2013.
- Graduated from WIT with an Honours Degree in Sports and recreation management in 2010
- Swimming & Spa pool operator
- Certified lifeguard
- Personal trainer & group fitness instructor
- Olympic lifting coach
- Advanced boxing skills coach
- Professional RIP 60 & Suspension training coach
Interest & Hobbies
Tony has a huge sporting interest in all martial arts, soccer, rugby and athletics. Tony has trained professionally in Muay Thai in Thailand in 2011. Sports that Tony partakes in are Muay Thai, Kickboxing, boxing, MMA, Weight lifting and running. Also Tony is a huge Tottenham hotspur fan.