Gym Dublin City
Welcome to Club Vitae Gym in Dublin City Centre. We are located in the heart of Dublin’s Docklands which is the capital’s business and financial district. We are right beside the Samuel
Beckett Bridge. This means our gym is a short walk from the IFSC and Grand Canal Dock.
Club Vitae Gym Dublin have a 22 meter swimming pool with jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. We also have a fully equipped gym with 30 cardio and 20 weights machines and a dedicated free weights area with racks, dumb bells and bars. Club Vitae Gym Dublin have a range of classes free to members including spinning, Rip 60, FITT circuit and more. Our team of health and fitness professionals are on hand to provide expert support and guidance for our members.
We are delighted to be able to open our Gym to you. However all visits to Club Vitae Gyms must be pre-booked in advance. Please book your gym visit below:
Club Vitae Guidelines
Please adhere to our new guidelines:
- All swimming pool slots must be booked separately and in advance, times will be limited.
- Sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi are available for use.
- Access to showers, changing rooms & lockers are fully operational.
- Please use hand sanitisation station when entering the club and gym.
- Please arrive to Club Vitae as ready for your gym or swim session if possible.
- Face masks are recommended to be worn in public areas, entering and leaving gym.
- Club Vitae is cleaned & sanitised by staff after each gym and pool session, in addition to thorough sanitisation with Anolyte Cleaning Disinfectant Spray twice daily. Our team is adhering to the strictest guidelines for your safety.