Club Vitae has a large 20 metre heated pool which is only 1.4 metres deep so is suitable for all levels. We also have a separate children’s pool which is perfect for the little ones to have a splash around and gain their water confidence.
About the Sligo Swimming Pool
The swimming pool facilities at Club Vitae Sligo offer the perfect environment for relaxing, having fun with the family, exercising, training, or learning to swim.
- Large swimming pool – 20 metres long by 7 metres wide
- Our pool has a depth of 1.4m or 4 foot seven inches throughout (ie. no shallow or deep end, so pool is suitable for most adults, even if you’re a non-swimmer)
- Lane swimming available
- Separate children’s pool (0.5m deep)
- Large sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi (for over 16’s only)
- Both pools and the pool area are heated with comfortable and relaxing natural light and coloured LED lighting.
Swimming Lessons Sligo
Splash Swim School, Sligo specialises in providing individualised, small, group swimming lessons to both children and adults. Swimming Lessons are available 7 days of the week, and at various times of the day, and as well as catering for adults and children, there are also disability swim lessons and classes taught through the Irish language. For more information, call Bríd on 087 4164686 or email email@example.com
Private Swimming Pool Hire
Private groups can also hire the swimming pool or a smaller portion of our pool, subject to times and availability. So whether it’s for a big group you have, or it’s one to one swim lessons you require, we can put together a swimming pool package for you.
Water Babies Classes
Water Babies is a great way to enjoy the fun and freedom of swimming with your newborn. Set up in a class environment with other mums and their little ones, it’s the perfect place for you and your child to learn to enjoy water and the joys of swimming. For more details on the Water Babies Programme, please click here.
* Please note, swimming hats are compulsory at Club Vitae – available for purchase at €2.50 if required.
* In the interest of safety, children under 16 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
06.30am to 10.00pm
Saturday, Sunday &
08.00am to 08.00pm
06.30am to 07.00pm
06.30am to 08.00pm
08.00am to 08.00pm
Sunday & Bank Hols
08.00am to 07.00pm