Child Admission Club Policy
This policy should be implemented in partnership with parents and it should ensure the ongoing enjoyment of the facility by children. Lifeguards cannot and should not be expected to replace the care and supervision of a parent. The following restrictions are recommended to be implemented across pools as being best practise which will clearly define how particular age groups should be catered for in the aquatic environment.
- Children under the age of 16 are only allowed to use the swimming pool and MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Any under 16’s looking to purchase a membership must have an adult presence and will have to fill out a child membership form which also has attached to it the ‘’child welfare/protection procedure’’ which must be signed by the parent.
- No under 16’s are allowed into the gym nor are they allowed to use any of the equipment in the gym.
- Any child who arrives at the gym unaccompanied by an adult will be refused entry.
- A parent who is not providing the right supervision of their child will be asked to accordingly, and may be asked to leave.
Child Under 16 – €5