Club Vitae Clash of Clubs
Have you got what it takes?
Clash of Clubs is an interclub triathlon competition organised by Club Vitae. All 13 clubs are invited to take place in three categories to enter, Female, Male and Over 55’s.
Clubs will commence with a sign-up period and then run two months of classes to get their teams prepped. Heats will run in clubs in September 2019 with the best team winning through judged by time trial. Finals will take place in October/November.
Each team will have 3 team members, including one team captain. 1 swimmer, 1 runner & 1 spinner.
There will be lots of prizes for the winning teams, including
- Clash of Clubs Trophy (1 per team),
- 1 x 6-month membership of your chosen club for each participant,
- 1 x Overnight stay with bed & breakfast for any Clayton or Maldron Hotel,
- 1 x €50 Club Vitae Gift Card
- 1 x Club Vitae kit bag with sports goodies.
Think you have what it takes?
Sign up by June 30th 2019 at your local Club Vitae reception.
This competition is open to club members only. If you wish to be come a club member find your nearest club here
Alternatively click below links for individual gyms to become a club member.