At Club Vitae Gym Cork City, our motto is your fitness your way. Whatever way you choose to keep fit, whatever advice or instruction you need – You’ll find it here. All our gym memberships come with unlimited usage, fitness assessments and personalized fitness programs by our experienced trainers to tailor your exact needs. We offer a wide range of classes ranging from swimming lessons to fitness classes and personal training. You will also have discounted access to our 5 treatment room Spa and onsite physio, café, bar and restaurant. Your fitness, your way in peaceful, calm surroundings.
Club Vitae Guidelines
Please adhere to our new guidelines:
All swimming pool slots must be booked separately by residents and in advance, times will be limited.
The booking system is not a requirement for Club Vitae Clayton Cork members.
Group training and classes have resumed but subject to availability.
Please use hand sanitisation station when entering the club and gym.
Face masks MUST be worn in public areas and when entering and exiting the club
Club Vitae is cleaned & sanitised by staff continuously throughout the day, in addition to thorough sanitisation with Anolyte Cleaning Disinfectant Spray twice daily. Our team is adhering to the strictest guidelines for your safety.
- 11.00-1.00 Water Babies (Small area at the end of the pool)
- 3.00-4.00 Water Babies (Small area at the end of the pool)
- 4.00-5.30 Swim Lessons (Swim lane from pool end to kids pool)
- There will be an additional swim lane in place during this session
- 11.00-12.00 Turtle Tots (Small area at the end of the pool)
- 8.30-5.00 Water Babies (Small area at the end of the pool)
- 9.00-12.00 Turtle Tots (Small area at the end of the pool)
- 12.30-5.00 Water Babies (Small area at the end of the pool)