Swim at Club Vitae Cork City
Club Vitae has a large 18 metre heated pool which is only 1.4 meters deep so is suitable for all levels. We also have a separate children’s pool which is perfect for the little ones to have a splash around and gain their water confidence.
Swimming is an excellent way to keep fit for for all ages. Swimming builds and strengthens muscle, impacts your endurance levels and is a great cardio vascular work out. It also helps maintains a healthy weight, heart and lungs and is a full body work out.
|Monday – Friday||9.30-10.30||14.00-15.00||18.30-19.30|
|6.30-7.30(Adults Only)||11.00-12.00||15.30-16.30||20.00-21.30(Adults Only)|
Saturday & Sunday
- All children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over.
- Male and female changing areas equipped with lockers, hairdryers, large vanity areas
- 18 meter heated floor swimming pool, with adjacent kiddies pool
- Sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
- All staff fully qualified lifeguards
Swimming Hats are Compulsory when in the Swimming Pool and can be purchased from Reception for €2.50