Are you staying at home?
You have more free time on your hands and sometimes you don’t know what to do with it?
Well, we have some ideas for you. We have compiled some simple but delicious recipes that you could try.
They are the perfect healthy snack. Perfect for after your workout or simply to snack on during the day!
See how they work out. Try one, try two? You decide!
- 5 cup of pitted dates
- 5 cup of oats
- 5 cup of natural peanut butter
- Blend dates until almost smooth
- Add peanut butter and oats, and blend until combines
- Transfer the mixture to parchment paper and press firmly down flat
- Slice in to small bars and store it in the fridge
Coconut fruit and Nut bars:
Ingredients: (8 portions)
- ¾ cup chopped pitted dates
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup sliced or slivered almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Great Value Salt, 26 oz
Preparation: Ready In 1 h 15 m
- Soak dates in hot water to cover in a medium bowl for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving extra hanging over 2 sides.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Process the soaked dates, coconut, almonds, cashews and salt in a food processor until very finely chopped.
- Spread the mixture evenly and firmly in the prepared pan. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Using the parchment paper overhang, lift the loaf and place it on a cutting board. Cut into 8 bars.
- To make ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Theses recipes are that simple… Enjoy ?